Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase is posted, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original undamaged packaging.
In case we shall introduce a “gift card” service/product, that will remain non-returnable and non-refundable.
To complete your return, please follow these steps:
- Send us a quick email to inform us of your return intention.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging, in original unused condition, with no parts missing. The gift packaging must be without damage too.
- Place the item in a padded envelope, and please insert the receipt of purchase of the item as well.
- Write full and correct delivery address on the envelope as the following:
AB0706MT, Easipik Suites 305,
Triq Hal-Qormi, Marsa, MTP 1001
- Send the parcel as a MaltaPost Registered Mail within 3 days of your return request sent to us.
- Please note that we shall not be responsible for the loss or damage of the returned package. In case of lost or damaged package we cannot guarantee to refund the purchase amount to you. Also, in case of loss or damage of the returned package it is your responsibility to claim any kind of compensation from the delivery company whose service you used.
- Cost of returns must be covered by you, and it’s not refundable. We can refund only the purchase amount.
Should you miss any of the above steps we cannot refund the purchase amount to you.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.